Beef Stew | SIBO
Beef Stew (SIBO) Recipe
One pot quickness. The type of recipe where you plonk everything is one pan and let it do all the work for you. If you want really tender meat then just cook on a simmer for longer or use a slow cooker.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 400g stewing beef (grass fed)
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 yellow squash, chopped (or courgette)
- 1 green pepper cored and chopped
- 1 aubergine, chopped
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 500ml water
- 2 tbsp mixed herbs of your choice
- Salt and pepper
- In a large pan on high heat add the oil and beef and stir until browned.
- Add all other ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and leave to simmer for 20 minutes or until the carrots are tender.
- Kcal 269
- Protein 26.5g
- Fat 11.2g
- Net carbs 13.5g
- Fibre 6.7g