- 80g medjool dates, soft, juicy ones
- 20g almond butter or tahini
- 2 tbsp dried banana powder (can replace with protein powder or coconut sugar)
- 40g pulsin whey protein powder (can use a vegan one instead)
- 50g raw chocolate powder (can use cooked instead)
- 145g rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla power
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- In a food processor, blend up the dry ingredients just to break the oats down a bit.
- Add the dates and nut butter and process to combine, if it’s having trouble coming together, then add a little water while the machine is running. Like 2 tbsp at a time. The mix should form into a loose ball.
- Roll into 7 equal sized balls (or weigh them out to 65g each), coat in chocolate powder and store in an airtight container. Or roll them in greaseproof paper, pop into a zip bag and store in the freezer. They only take 20 or so minutes to thaw out when you’re ready to have one.
- Kcal 86
- Protein 4.5g
- Fat 4.7g
- Carbs 25.8g
- Fibre 5.1g
Thank you to Amy for sharing this recipe with us. For the original recipe and more, please visit her website.