Celeriac, Apple and Turkey Soup Recipe | Balanced
Celeriac, Apple and Turkey Soup Recipe
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large stick celery, diced
- 200g celeriac, peeled and chopped into 1cm cubes
- 1 medium apple, cored and chopped
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp dired thyme
- 200ml chicken or vegetable stock
- 100g turkey breast meat, chopped
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- Add 1 tsp coconut oil, onions and celery into a pan on medium-high heat and cook until soft. Add the celeriac, apples, sage and thyme and mix for a few minutes. Add in the stock and season and bring to the boil. Then place on a simmer for 30 minutes until the celeriac is tender.
- In another pan cook the turkey in 1 tsp coconut oil until cooked (around 15 minutes). Leave to the side.
- Add the coconut cream to the soup and then using a hand blender, blend all the ingredients until smooth. Add the turkey to this and mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Kcal 526
- Protein 34.6g
- Fat 26.8g
- Carbs 30.4g
- Fibre 13g