Chicken Salad with Fig and Feta Recipe
Chicken Salad with Fig & Feta Recipe
- 100g Chicken
- Salad leaves (of your choice)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 10 small cubes of feta cheese
- 1 fig, chopped
- 1 tbsp balasamic vinegar
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- Cook your chicken under the grill with some salt and pepper until cooked through.
- Place the salad leaves, tomatoes, fig and feta cheese onto a plate.
Cut the chicken into small chucks and place on top of the salad.
- Sprinkle with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar to dress the salad. Enjoy
- Kcal: 497
- Protein: 35.7g
- Fats: 32.8g
- Carbs: 12.8g
- Fibre: 3.5g