Chocolate Chip Almond Flour Cookies
Chocolate Chip Almond Flour Cookies Recipe
These are so easy to make and make lovely well risen cookies. You can use this as a base recipe and try adding spices too that you like like cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or melted coconut oil
- 85g maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200g blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon bicarb of soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 70g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180’C. Line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together melted butter/or coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs and vanilla extract. Next stir in the almond flour, baking soda and salt until mixed then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop a tbsp of dough onto prepared baking sheet, laying each around 2 inches apart. Use your hands to flatten the dough so that it’s about 1/4 inch thick.
- Pop in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until cookies start to turn golden brown on the edges. They may seem underdone, but that’s just because they’re made with almond flour.
- Allow cookies to cool for 5-10 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling. Makes around 12 cookies.
(When making x12 and using butter)
- Kcal: 187
- Protein: 5g
- Fats: 13.9g
- Carbs: 9g
- Fibre: 2.3g