Cinnamon and Coconut Chia Pudding Recipe
Cinnamon & Coconut Chia Pudding Recipe
- 300ml coconut milk
- 125ml filtered or bottled water
- 40g vanilla protein powder (optional, use to stick to below macros)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp honey / maple syrup
- 60g almond flour
- 30g desiccated coconut
- 40g chia seeds
- 20 blueberries
- Blend together the milk, water, protein powder (if using), cinnamon, vanilla and honey / maple syrup until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and mix in the almond flour, desiccated coconut and chia seeds.
- Stir every minute for 5 minutes and then place in the fridge for minimum 1 hour or overnight.
- To serve top with blueberries and a sprinkle of desiccated coconut.
- Kcal 520
- Protein 31g
- Fat 35g
- Carbs 11g
- Fibre 16g