- ½ a small red onion
- 1 fresh red chilli, de seeded
- ½ bunch fresh coriander, leaves only
- 6 ripe cherry tomatoes
- 2 large ripe avocados, stone and skin removed
- juice from 2 limes
- Finely chop the red onion, chilli, coriander and tomatoes on a large chopping board.
- Add the avocado and chop it all together until fine and mixed together well.
- Add the lime juice then season to taste with sea salt, black pepper. Make sure it is all mixed well.
- Serve with fresh raw vegetables like carrots, cucumber, celery and sugar snap peas.