Minty Sea Bass and Greens
Minty Sea Bass & Greens Recipe
- 2 Sea bass fillets (around 200g)
- 110g thin asparagus, trimmed
- 120g stem broccoli
- 3 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 slices
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Season the sea bass fillets with salt and pepper and place under a hot grill for up to 10 minutes (or until cooked through). Steam the asparagus and broccoli for 8 minutes.
- Whilst they are cooking, mix together the mint, garlic, lemon zest and cayenne pepper in a small dish.
- Serve the fish onto a plate with the greens next to it and sprinkle with the mint mixture over everything and drizzle with the oil. Squeeze your lemon slices over everything.
- Kcal: 330
- Protein: 24.5g
- Fats: 23g
- Carbs: 3.7g
- Fibre: 3.4g