Moroccan Burgers Recipe
They don’t look that filling but believe me they are. Make sure you get a good crunch lettuce for extra crunch with the burger.
- 450g minced lamb
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- 4 spring onions, green part only, chopped
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced
- In a bowl, mix the meat with the herbs, spices and salt and form into four burgers.
- Place these in a hot frying pan with the oil. Cook for around 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve each burger in a lettuce leaf, add the cooked tomatoes and sprinkle with spring onion and cucumber.
- Kcal: 309
- Protein: 30.6g
- Fats: 17.6g
- Carbs: 4.6g
- Fibre: 2.3g