- 1.5 tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 4 medium free range eggs
- 50g mushrooms, chopped
- 1 medium pepper, cored and chopped (160g)
- 1 small red onion, peeled and chopped (70g)
- Heat a frying pan on medium/high heat and add the butter.
- Get a large bowl and beat the eggs.
- Put the veg in the frying pan and cook while stirring for around 5 minutes until it softens.
- Turn the heat down to medium and add in the beaten egg and mix around then leave to settle.
- Place a lid over the top (or foil) and cook for around 8 minutes or until all the egg is cooked.
- Serve hot.
- Kcal: 512
- Protein: 32g
- Fats: 36g
- Carbs: 12.9g
- Fibre: 4.2g