Quinoa Chicken Burgers Recipe | High Carb
Quinoa Chicken Burgers Recipe
- 240g sweet potato (roughly 1 medium size)
- 80g minced Chicken
- 80g cooked quinoa
- 1 egg white
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- ¼ red pepper, finely chopped
- 20g spinach, chopped
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- 20g spinach for decoration
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Slice the sweet potato width ways into 2 cm thick circles. Place on a roasting dish and bake in the oven on 200’C for 30 minutes.
- Place all other ingredients into a large bowl and mix well, I find using my hands the easiest. Then make into burgers to your size preference.
- Place them under the grill and cook each side roughly for 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place in the middle of the sweet potato like a burger and add spinach inside. Enjoy.
- Kcal: 503
- Protein: 33g
- Fats: 6.6g
- Carbs: 75g
- Fibre: 5.2g