Ribeye steak with beetroot and courgette
Ribeye steak with beetroot & courgette recipe
Tastes as good as it looks plus it only takes 15 minutes tops to make. If you’re bored of your usual vegetables then give this a whirl.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed, finely diced
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 450g ribeye steaks
- 180g cooked beetroot
- 1 courgette, shaved into ribbons discarding the core
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- In a small bowl mix together 1 tbsp olive oil, red chilli, lime juice and white wine vinegar. Pop in the fridge.
- Rub the steak with the remaining oil and heat a frying pan on high heat. Sear the steak for 4 minutes on each side until dark brown. Tip in the beetroot and move them around the pan heating all sides for a few minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and let the steak rest. Cut the steak into slices. Place down the sliced steak onto each plate and divide up the beetroot. Top with the courgette and drizzle with the dressing and scatter with dill.
- Kcal: 480
- Protein: 56g
- Fats: 23g
- Carbs: 10g
- Fibre: 3.5g