Salmon and Veg Tray Bake
Salmon & Veg Tray Bake Recipe
A simple bung it all in the oven recipe which is great for both lunch or dinner. If you’re busy then this meal is pretty simple yet tasty with lots of different textures from the fish, vegetables and then the chickpeas.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 head broccoli (150g) cut into equal sized florets
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 lemon, halved, 1 half sliced, 1 half for squeezing
- 1 400g tin chickpeas
- 2 fillets wild salmon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- Preheat the oven to 220’C. Put the olive oil in a large roasting dish and add the broccoli and carrots and season with salt and pepper. Give it all a good mix around and pop in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and add the chickpeas, sliced lemon and salmon. Sprinkle over the cumin and paprika and then pop it back in the over for 10 more minutes (or until the salmon is cooked through).
- Divide between 2 plates and drizzle over the lemon juice.
- Kcal: 566
- Protein: 42g
- Fats: 24g
- Carbs: 36g
- Fibre: 14.5g