My Specialist Areas
- Women’s Health
- Stress Management
- Marylebone, London
- By video / phone
Kayla is a Canadian-trained naturopathic doctor with a special interest in women’s health, digestion, and stress management. Her approach to healthcare is rooted in evidence-based medicine and incorporates nutrition, herbal medicine, counselling, traditional chinese medicine and lifestyle changes based on the individual’s specific needs. Through taking a detailed health history, naturopathic doctors seek to identify any underlying lifestyle factors that may be contributing to an individual’s health. This approach can be used for disease prevention or to provide complementary support alongside conventional medical care.
The Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine program is an accredited four-year full-time postgraduate program that includes over 4000 hours in class with over 1000 hours in a clinical setting. Training includes biomedical sciences as well as natural therapies.
Kayla grew up near Toronto, Canada and spent time living in western Canada before relocating to London. Outside of work, Kayla is an avid hiker and has immensely enjoyed visiting the Lake District and the Canadian rockies.
- Honours Bachelor of Science with a major in human kinetics from the University of Guelph, located in Guelph, Ontario, Canada.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine diploma from the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine, located in New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada. Graduates from this program receive the title Naturopathic Doctor or ND. The title of Doctor is not recognised in the United Kingdom and not granted by the GMC.
- Full Member in good standing of the Association of Naturopathic Practitioners
- Naturopathic Physician Licensing Examinations (NPLEX I and II)
- College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (CNPBC) board examinations
- Naturopathic Doula Training Course 2017
- Natural Doctors International Global Health Course 2017