About Steve Grant
My Specialist Areas
- Energy & Fatigue
- Weight Loss and Body Composition
- Musculoskeletal Health
- Sport & Athletic Performance
- Diabetes & Cardiometabolic Health
- Marylebone, London
- Chalfont St Giles, Buckinghamshire
- By video / phone
About Steve Grant
My journey in the health industry started back in 2003 when I first started working as a fitness instructor at my University and probably even before that when I previously worked as a Sports Coach prior to attending University. Following my graduation I went on to complete my 2-year Nutritional Therapy Diploma.
During my 8 years working as a Nutritionist and Personal Trainer I continued to attend further education courses including stepping into the field of Functional Medicine back when it was a little more unheard of.
Through my education and one-to-one client experience I started to specialise in working with those with a combination of health challenges and body composition goals like fat/weight loss.
Back in 2012 I took the decision to focus my education and clinical practice solely on Nutrition, Lifestyle and Functional Medicine, an area that has always excited me but even more so when I overcame my own health challenge back in 2010.
Over the years I have continued to learn from some of the top practitioners in their field and I feel it is my role to help interpret and understand the latest research in these areas, to then be able to educate and develop programs, systems and protocols to support my clients goals.
I merge common sense nutrition and lifestyle recommendations with more in depth knowledge about how our body functions to produce practical programs, systems and protocols for my clients.
I am proud to say that I have been able to work with and achieve results with a wide range of clients. It is one of the main reasons why I won the CAM Magazine “Outstanding Practice” Award in 2015. I have also recently been asked to write for The Telegraph, Men’s Health and Cosmopolitan.
Over the years I have been fortunate enough to act as a nutrition and health practitioner to not only hundreds of clients at my clinics but also to British European and Commonwealth Medal winning athletes and some of the top physiques in the film industry.
My clients in the film industry have included Marvel Films, working on productions such as the second Thor and Avengers movies and I have also worked as a nutritional advisor on other films such as Unbroken & In the Heart of the Sea helping with the emaciation support of the lead actors.
- Sports Studies BA (Hons) – 1st Class Honors Degree
- Institute of Functional Medicine – AFMCP
- Institute of Functional Medicine – Digestion Advanced Practice Module
- Institute of Functional Medicine – Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Institute of Functional Medicine – Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Institute of Functional Medicine – Immune Advanced Practice Module
- Institute of Functional Medicine – Energy Advanced Practice Module
- Nutritional Therapy Diploma (Dip NT)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Metabolic Fitness Pro Level 1 with Dr Bryan Walsh
- Metabolic Fitness Pro Advanced Module Glucose Regulation
- Hompes Method Functional Medicine Practitioner Level 1&2
- Functional Medicine University – Current Ongoing Study
- Biosignature Modulation level 1&2 Practitioner
- CHEK Practitioner
- Numerous health, nutrition & functional medicine seminars over the years throughout the UK, Europe and the US