About Steve Grant
My Specialist Areas
- Weight Loss & Body Composition
- Type 2 diabetes
- Digestive Health
- Sport and Athletic Performance
- Marylebone, London
- By video / phone
About Steve Grant
For almost 15years Steve has been working with clients to improve their health. Having graduated initially in the area of Sports Science back in 2005, he then went straight on to study Nutritional Therapy, before extensive education in the area of Functional and Integrative Medicine since 2008. Steve has studied with some of the most recognised institutes within the field of Functional Medicine and has gone on to work with thousands of clients using this approach.
Steve has a keen interest and expertise in the areas of metabolic health (includes weight loss, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease etc), digestive health, sports nutrition and athletic performance. Steve has developed a broad understanding of all areas relating to health, and has worked with a wide variety of clients as a result of this.
Over the years, Steve has built up a busy personal practice and now runs his own clinic based in Marylebone, London as well as online. He provides a team of integrative clinicians, covering physical, emotional and behavioural support. Steve mentors’ numerous practitioners and helps to coach and pass on the knowledge from his years of clinical experience and extensive education within the field of Integrative Health.
In 2015 Steve was awarded the “Outstanding Practice” Award from Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) Magazine. This was recognition for the wide variety of clients he has worked with and the results and reputation he has built within the industry.
Over the last 10 years, Steve has also worked with numerous Actors, Directors, Producers, Stunt Performers, Singers etc within the Film and TV Industry. Steve has gone on to set up Fit for Films, a company offering nutrition and health support for the Film Industry and beyond.
Steve is proud to have been involved with the following films:
Visit Steve’s IMDB profile to view more of Steve’s credits.
In addition to this, Steve has supported professional and semi-professional athletes looking to optimise their mental and physical performance. Some of his clients have included Commonwealth and European Championship medal winning Athletes, Boxers and MMA Fighters, Fencers, Footballers and so on.
Steve also has a keen interest in creating educational content and helpful advice through both his website, social media, newsletter and also via other media outlets. He has worked with the likes of Channel 4 (How to lose weight well), Men’s Health, The Telegraph, Cosmopolitan, Red Bull and more.
Steve is currently developing ‘Health Score”, a completely free and anonymous self-assessment questionnaire. Health-Score helps to guide the participant with personal educational material based upon their current nutrition and lifestyle habits, as well the physical symptoms reported.
- Sports Studies BA (Hons) – 1st Class Honors Degree
- Institute of Functional Medicine – AFMCP
- Institute of Functional Medicine – Digestion Advanced Practice Module
- Institute of Functional Medicine – Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module
- Institute of Functional Medicine – Hormone Advanced Practice Module
- Institute of Functional Medicine – Immune Advanced Practice Module
- Institute of Functional Medicine – Energy Advanced Practice Module
- Institute of Functional Medicine – Detox Advanced Practice Module
- Nutritional Therapy Diploma (Dip NT)
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Metabolic Fitness Pro – Nutritional Biochemistry
- Metabolic Fitness Pro – Detoxification
- Metabolic Fitness Pro – Mitochondria
- Metabolic Fitness Pro – Glucose
- Metabolic Fitness Pro – Functional Medicine & Blood Chemistry Interpretation
- Psychwire – Motivational Interviewing in Healthcare
- Hompes Method Functional Medicine Practitioner Level 1&2
- Functional Medicine University
- Psychwire – Motivational Interviewing
- Biosignature Modulation level 1&2 Practitioner
- CHEK Practitioner
- Numerous health, nutrition & functional medicine seminars over the years throughout the UK, Europe and the US