Carrot Soup Recipe
A really easy, simple soup if you like carrots that is! It’s a cook, blend and done recipe. Give it a whirl.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 5 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 red pepper, cored and chopped
- handful sun dried tomatoes
- 500ml water
- handful fresh parsley, chopped
- handful fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- In a large pan add the oil on high heat and add the carrots and pepper and stir constantly for 5 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients and bring to the boil. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and leave for 15 minutes.
- Blend everything until nice and smooth. Serve.
- Kcal: 253
- Protein: 3.1g
- Fats: 8g
- Carbs: 33g
- Fibre: 15.5g