Raw Milky Truffles
Raw Milky Truffles Recipe
- 150g almonds, soaked overnight and dehydrated (optional, but suggested)
- 50g coconut sugar
- 40g cacao powder + extra for dusting
- 1 tsp vanilla Powder
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 20g-30g whey powder or rice protein powder
- 6 soft medjool dates, stones removed
- 40ml water, or as needed to bind
- Handful Nibs, optional for texture
- In a food processor, process the first 6 ingredients until the almonds are broken down, but still have some texture to them (this is a matter of preference, you can process to a “flour” if you wish).
- With the machine running, add the dates through the feed hole at the top one at a time then add nibs and pulse to combine and slightly break down.
- Finally, add water as needed to bring the mix together into a loose ball, don’t add too much water.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and form the dough into “2 bite balls” or whatever you desire.
- Lightly dust in cacao powder.
- The main reason for the roll is that it makes them look pretty and keeps them from sticking together.
- These can also be frozen (and will not stick because of the rolling ) and will not freeze solid, thanks to Mr. Medjool.
- Kcal 1424
- Protein 71g
- Fat 88g
- Carbs 91g
- Fibre 41g
Thank you to Amy for sharing this recipe with us. For the original recipe and more, please visit her website.